Places to go for help outside of school

We can all face problems that seem complicated or intimidating at times and we have therefore put together the following list of external services. We have sourced these for our families who may need support and not know where to start. 

Please also remember that we have a Nearly New Uniform provision in school to support with any uniform needs. Please contact for these requests.

Supporting Families - UK Government
Domestic abuse: how to get help - UK Government
Care for the Family - Domestic abuse information and signposting
Housing Help and advice - CHAC Housing
Cost of Living Support Advice - UK Government
Check benefits and financial support you can get - UK Government
Apply for free school meals
Mind - Money and mental health
Household Support Fund - Kent County Council,until%20the%20budget%20is%20spent.
Where to get urgent help for mental health - NHS
Citizens Advice - a range of support
Everyday Mental Health - Maidstone Mind

CEOP Education


CEOP Education (
The National Crime Agency's CEOP Education team aim to help protect children and young people from online child sexual abuse.


Young Minds

YoungMinds | Mental Health Charity For Children And Young People | YoungMinds
Whether you want to understand more about how you or your child is feeling and find ways to feel better, or you want to support someone who's struggling, we can help.

Beat - The UK's Eating disorder charity

Kent County Council Family Hubs Shaping the Family Hubs and Start for Life Offer | Let's talk Kent